Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cara posted;
After sunning ourselves on some rocks Curtis was super keen to jump into the crystle clear waters of the Agean.  Luckily in Istanbul Curtis bought us mariners (euro-trash looking shoes used on the rocks and pebble beaches across europe), and so looking the part we started to scale the rocks.  Arriving on the edge of the rocks I started to freak out (thank you mum for scaring us as children about going in over our knees) about what exactly was in the water - sharks, swordfish, spiky things that kill you?  At this stage Curtis had cannonballed the water scaring everything within a 3km radias, I was still clinging to a rock looking like an obese cat in a bikini wearing hidious pink mariners!  This was how the conversation went;

Curtis:  Get in the water!
Cara:  I can't do it.
Curtis GET IN THE WATER CARA
Cara:  Nope, I just can't.
Curtis: YOU ARE A FREAK, LOOK AT THIS WATER, ITS AMAZING!  **Change of tone to nice and calm** All you need to do floss is just jump in and then stand on this rock.
Cara:  I can't do it.
Curtis:  I'M GOING TO COME OVER THERE AND RIP YOU OFF THAT ROCK CARA - JUMP IN THE WATER.
Cara: **insert laughing** Curtis, I'll jump in the water if you sing the song from Annie and then the one from Sound of Music, you know the one about the female deer.
Curtis: Ok I'll do it but you have to promise you will get in the water?
Cara:  If you sing those two songs I promise I'll jump in the water.

Curtis then sung the Annie song and it was during the part of the Sound of Music song - when Curtis was doing the hand motions for "SO - a needle sewing thread" that I jumped in the water and put us both out of our misery.

2 comments:

  1. thats awsome made me laugh out loud, just what i needed after today..... mumcha

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA thats great!!! s x

    ReplyDelete